[Video] Finalmente rescatarn a toro Frutilla

Desde ayer toda la mañana se realizaron los esfuerzos para sacar a este pobre animal que habia quedado atrapado en una cloaca en San Carlos de Apoquindo en las Condes.
Les dejo el video con la noticia

//youtu.be/392aoLNdm2U

PATAS querido,Desde hace dos maesnas que he estado escuchando un ladrido de un perro o varios perros en mi zona y asumed que perteneceda a alguien alrededor de mi edificio. Hoy mi hermano me dijo que vio a un perro caminando por la calle y parece que ha perdido y hambriento. Como mis padres son muy estrictos acerca de los animales que no puedo hacer nada al respecto, ya que no han visto al perro, pero sus ladridos se me persegueda cada noche y me siento culpable. Si hay algfan lugar que ustedes pueden ayudar a los perros por favor hacer. Yo vivo en Al-Mangaf, bloque 4, calle 23, y este1 cerca de Oficina de Escorpio Bienes Raedces. Si necesita me1s informacif3n envede un e-mail me.- Matra

I have noticed that over the course of building a relationship with real estate owners, you’ll be able to come to understand that, in most real estate exchange, a commission is paid. Finally, FSBO sellers will not “save” the commission. Rather, they try to win the commission through doing a great agent’s task. In accomplishing this, they invest their money along with time to carry out, as best they’re able to, the assignments of an real estate agent. Those duties include revealing the home by means of marketing, presenting the home to all buyers, constructing a sense of buyer urgency in order to trigger an offer, arranging home inspections, handling qualification investigations with the bank, supervising repairs, and facilitating the closing of the deal.

Great ‘V I should certainly pronounce, impressed with your website. I had no trouble navigating through all tabs and related info ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Quite unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, web site theme . a tones way for your client to communicate. Excellent task…

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright violation? My blog has a lot of exclusive content I’ve either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any methods to help stop content from being stolen? I’d genuinely appreciate it.